10 October 2013

The Miracolous Bird

Pedro have a big problem. He has a giant penis and because of that Maria don't want to marry him. He refer to the witch doctor in his place for the solution of his problem. 

The witch doctor who know everything said to him, "There is only one solution into your problem. You need to find the miraculous parrot in the peak of the mountain and ask to it to marry you. Every time that the bird disagree with your proposal, your penis will become smaller of five inches."

So Pedro went on the top of the mountain to find the bird. When he reach the peak of the mountain, he fortunately found the miraculous bird. Then almost whispering to the bird, he said this.

"Miraculous parrot, marry me."

"I don't want." The parrot said.

Then Pedro look to his sex organ and he notice it became smaller than before.
Pedro smile and say again to the parrot with a loud voice.


"Miraculous parrot, marry me!!!"

"I don't want." The miraculous parrot replied.

Then Pedro look again to his organ and he notice that it became smaller than before. He told to himself, " Now for the last time, for my beloved Maria for her to be happy that I will have a normal size sex organ."

"Miraculous parrot, marry me!!!" Almost shouting because of happiness.

"Your so importunate!!!" The bird replied to him almost shouting. "I said I don't want!!!" "I don't want!!!" "I don't want!!!" 

And Pedro shouted, "OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

See what happened to him.
             

          

            

              












No comments:

Post a Comment