10 October 2013

The Legend Why Man Lie

Pablo is a carpenter and one day he is building a house near the river bank. Because he hammered too hard his hammer fall down in the middle of the river. He cried out because he don't know how to swim and he badly needed his hammer to continue the house he is building. Then suddenly his guardian angel appear from somewhere and said to him, "Don't worry Pablo, I will help you to find your hammer." Then the guardian angel dive into the deep water of the river. When he appear again up on the river, he is holding already a gold hammer and ask Pablo, "Is this your hammer?" 
When Pablo saw it, he just simply say "No."
So the angel dive again and when he got up on the river, he is holding now a silver hammer and ask again to Pablo. "Is this your hammer?" When Pablo saw it he just say to the angel that it is not his hammer.
So the angel dive again and the third time he has in his hand an ordinary hammer. He ask again Pablo if it is his hammer and Pablo say joyfully "YES". 
Just because of honesty that Pablo showed to the angel, he rewarded Pablo with the gold and silver hammer.

After few days, Pablo and his wife are walking along the river bank but unfortunately her wife fall down in the river. Pablo again cried because he don't know how to swim to save his wife. As usual from nowhere a guardian angel appear and said to Pablo.
 "I will help you, don't cry." 
And the angel dive into the deep water and when he showed again he is with Paris Hilton. And the angel ask him. 
"Is she your wife?" 
And when Pablo saw who the angel is talking about he immediately answer "YES." Then the angel got angry. 
"I think that you are a good man, an honest man!!! But now I found out that you are a liar!!!"
So Pablo need to reason out himself and said to the angel. 
"I'm so sorry angel, but if I say to you that she is not my wife, you will dive again into the river and when you come back it would be with you Jessica Simpson and if I said again she is not my wife you will dive again into the river and at the end my wife will be with you. And because I became honest again and good man, you will give to me Paris and Jessica as reward. I know that you know that I am just a poor man and don't have any more money to have more than one wife so I just answer "YES" when you ask me for the first time.

Moral of the story: Man lie because of good and noble reason only.

No comments:

Post a Comment