02 October 2013

The Best Dog

This one is my favorite joke. In so many place in Batangas where there is "huntahan" or small talk with in the circles of friend or neighbor or "kahanggan" always there is competition of what they have. Maybe they will compare things, or what is best grandpa or grandma or anything under the sun. But all are jokes and everything is just for fun. 


Here is one of the best example of this joke:


Usapan ng dalawang mayabang...
 

Vicente: Ang galing ng aso kong Tsuwawa! Alam ga ninyong tuwing umaga, tatakbo siyang palabas ng bahay at kinukuha ang peryudiko at dinadala niya sa akin.
Rudeh: Ah ah ay alam ko yan.
Tomas: Ha? Paano mo naman nalaman ay malayo ka naman sa kanila?
Rudeh: Ay kung magaling ang aso ni Vicente eh mas magaling ang aso ko...

Vicente: Bakit mo naman nasabing mas magaling ang aso mo?
Rudeh: Ay ikinukwento sa akin ng aso ko yung pagdadala ng aso mo sa iyo ng dyaryo. Oh eh di mas magaling ang aso ko!!! Di ga?

English Version:
Vicente: Did you know that my dog is so talented that every day it bring me the news paper.
Rudeh: Nahhhh!!! I know it!!!
Tomas: What??? How did you know that.. your too far from them.
Rudeh: If the dog of Vicente is talented, my dog is the best!!!
Vicente: Why did you say so?
Rudeh: Just because my dog told me that your dog bring you the news paper everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment